Reviews

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

*KABOOM* The Contract Has Landed.

It's happy happy joy joy announcement time!

Dreamspinner Press has offered me a contract on my New Adult Gay Romance, Finding Figaro!


Jasper is a pretentious young unpublished writer trying to find out the truth behind his favorite author's pen name, but with the catch of not letting *anyone* realize he likes reading romance, especially not the raw, sweat-slicked, passionate romance Figaro Powers writes. He'd be laughed out of the Serious Author's Club! What would his critic group say?

But his day job at a catering company goes south when he's arrested for helping commit wine fraud, and things go from bad to worse when he discovers the Russian mob is involved. It's hard to remain pretentious when that's all blowing up in his face.


As a bonus, I got my first advance with this book, which was another career milestone. The release date is March/April of next year, which is right in the middle of when I'm moving halfway across the country. So that'll be interesting, and a test of my ability to manage time.  Manipulate time. Possibly time travel. I'll be wishing for a Tardis by then, I know it.


No comments:

Post a Comment