Reviews

Friday, July 25, 2014

WE HAVE A WINNER!!! Congratulations Kim W!

Sometimes ideas will pop into my head and all the reality around them gets magically deleted in favor of the super-awesome random idea.


'Wouldn't it be neat if I used Basement Cat to choose the winner of the blog hop?'


Yeah, maybe. But like I said, there's some reality around that thought I ignored.


Reality like I have never made a video before.

Basement Cat has never done what I wanted in a timely fashion.

This camera is as nearly as complicated as the Space Shuttle's control panel.


BUT I DIDN'T LET IT STOP ME. After some sweary, sweary words, I made this.


Let this be a lesson to you. With profanity and determination anything can be accomplished.

Someday, I will evolve enough to add music and also make the camera not auto-focus at critical moments.

Because it's important to have goals.





No comments:

Post a Comment