Reviews

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

A Group of Hats is Called a Party!

A group of crows is called a murder.

A group of vampires is called a kiss.

A group of ferrets is called a business.

Really, it makes perfect sense for a group of hats to be a party! Not any random party either, I'm referring to a very specific party hosted by the classy Raine O'Tierney!

We discussed my coping methods when favorite tv shows are cancelled, some of my ferret-like tendencies when writing, and the best smell in the world, books!

Speaking of books, I'm giving a book away. If you would like to enter, just read and comment on the interview. A potentially free book on your ereaders is better than...almost anything, really. So scoot on over and see what is going on at the Hat Party. :D





My neato, super-warm hat was acquired on a vacation to the Manitoba Cliff Dwellings, a short drive from Colorado Springs. If you're ever in the area, it's worth the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment