Reviews

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Comfy Chairs? Yes, Please!

Who doesn't like a comfy chair? Nobody, that's who. The wonderful Elin Gregory invited me to squish myself down in the comfy chair and answer a few pointed questions about books, bears, and I also managed to work beer into the discussion.

Like the alliteration? I'm kind of proud of it.

She asked excellent questions and I tried to live up to them with my answers. If you're interested in the aforementioned topic:


And don't forget the book: (#50 on Amazon short reads!)


Then come over and visit. I'm giving one of those pictured items away to a lucky commenter!


Plot twist, it's the bear! No, really. He's housebroken and free to a good home as long as there's lots of bird feeders and rope to play with. He's an indoor bear and likes to cuddle.

(not really)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment