Reviews

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Regular Guys AND Hot Romance?

Yes, please! How could anyone say no to that?

Charley Descoteaux invited me over to blather about my regular guys and their hot romance sparked off by trying not to die in the wilderness. Motivation, they haz it. Due to wifi not being a naturally occurring phenomena, this particular post is late, but wilderness survival tips and tricks never go out of style. Getting lost and getting found again is kind of a specialty of mine.

Know how to use sticks and rocks to find north? Would you like to? How about building a campfire without lighter fluid? It's easy, I'll teach you how.

If you ever venture out beyond the paved jungles of civilization to the creepy-crawlie infested Outside World, it's worth a look. Or two. Also I'm giving away a book! Basically, it's a good deal all the way around.

Not like what I discovered last weekend.


YES that is a BLACK WIDOW fighting with a RED HORNET three steps outside the front door. It was enough to make anyone swear off the scenic countryside.

I don't even have to go very far to find nature that can kill me. Yay me. Here, have a happy picture.


Mr. Buffalo would rather nap than gore me to death. Go buffalo!



No comments:

Post a Comment